We are looking for an additional full time Practice Care Co-ordinator to join our team of dedicated professionals. As a Practice Care Co-ordinator you will be responsible for welcoming patients, providing excellent patient care and administrative support for their journey through radiology and beyond!
This is a permanent full time opportunity, working 40 hours per week.
To be successful in this role:
- Previous reception/administration experience within the health sector (ideally radiology)
- COMRAD, InteleRad, PACS and/or radiology specific software platforms knowledge (highly desirable)
- Knowledge and experience with radiology vendor contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated relationship management skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills as well as the ability to following processes and remain calm under pressure
In return we offer a fantastic range of benefits including: FREE onsite carparking, 5 weeks annual leave, mobile phone, health insurance.
If you are someone with high levels of personal integrity and thrive in a busy environment with changing priorities we would love to hear from you.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 we will require the successful candidate to provide proof of vaccination.