We ask that you pay on the day of your examination. We have EFTPOS facilities available at all of our reception counters.
Credit Card Payments
We ask that you pay on the day of your examination. We accept Visa and Mastercard only at all of our reception counters.
Payments can be made online via Internet banking.
The account details for Beyond Radiology can be found on your invoice.
When paying online, please provide the invoice number as reference
and email email@example.com once payment is complete to inform our staff of your payment.
Southern Cross Medical Insurance
We are an affiliated provider for most imaging services that are offered at Beyond Radiology.
For imaging services that are covered by Southern Cross through our affiliated provider agreement, we will apply for pre-approval on your behalf. If there is any shortfall or excess applicable, we ask that this is paid at the time of your appointment and will advise you of this in advance of your appointment.
If you have an examination that is not covered by our affiliated provider agreement, we will need you to pay for your examination and claim the costs back from Southern Cross. We will provide you a cost estimate so you can confirm if this is a covered cost by Southern Cross.
Other Private Medical Insurance
If you are having your examination paid for by another private health insurer (eg: Accuro, NIB, Unimed, Police Health, Gallagher Bassett etc.) we will need you to:
- Arrange pre-approval prior to your examination. We will assist you by providing the cost estimate for the examination and a copy of the referral letter (if required). A copy of pre-approval (in writing) is required to be able to bill your insurance provider directly. If an excess is applicable, this will be requested on the day of your appointment.
- Alternatively, you may pay on the day of your examination and submit the claim to your insurance provider for reimbursement through the preferred method of your insurer.
- It is always recommended to check your insurance policy about what costs you are eligible to be covered for.
- We are happy to provide cost estimates for any of our examinations to ensure clarity around costs.
ACC Surcharge Payment
There is a surcharge on some ACC examinations. Please call us on 09 975 3590 to discuss if a surcharge applies.
If you are an ACC patient but have private health insurance, the ACC surcharge may be reimbursed by your insurance company (if applicable as per your policy terms). Beyond Radiology will provide you a GST receipt that you can claim for reimbursement if covered.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09 975 3590.
Frequently asked Questions
What should I consider prior to arriving for my examination?
- Please send us a copy of your referral form before your appointment so we can ensure you are booked in for your examination and receive the correct preparation if applicable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior your appointment time, so we can get you to complete any forms if required, answer any questions you may have and to help you get ready for your examination.
- If you have children with you, we kindly request that you arrange adult supervision while you are having your examination.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment time, please call us on 09 975 3590 to arrange a more suitable time for you.
What will happen once I have arrived at Beyond Radiology?
- Please see one our friendly administration staff at a reception counter who will arrive you for your examination.
- Please let our clinical staff know if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- You will be asked to take a seat in the waiting room, then be taken through for your examination.
- You may be asked to change into a patient gown for the examination.
- If you are having an X-Ray, EOS, CT, Nuclear Medicine or MRI scan or an X-ray guided Interventional procedure, family members or support people are unable to be in the examination room with you.
- If you are having an ultrasound guided interventional procedure or an ultrasound scan, you may have 1 family member or support person with you during the examination.
What should I consider after my examination?
- For your safety, if you have had an interventional procedure, we kindly request that you have a family member or support person drive you home or have arranged an alternative means of transport home.
Request an appointment
It’s easy to request your appointment with us online. Whether you’re a referrer scheduling a visit on someone’s behalf, or you’re a patient with one of our Beyond Radiology forms, simply click ‘Request an appointment’ to start the process.
How to find us
Beyond Radiology is located at 110 Grafton Road, Grafton, Auckland. Click the link below for more location and contact details.
At Beyond Radiology, we offer a wide range of imaging services using the latest technologically advanced equipment.