We are looking for an additional full time Practice Care Co-ordinator to join our
Beyond Radiology is a New Zealand owned, clinician led Radiology Practice. Our team of healthcare providers are driven to provide excellence in patient care using state of the art imaging technology – including a NZ first EOS machine.
Due to our rapid growth we are have an opportunity for an additional General Imaging Tech to join our Practice. Working alongside a passionate and dedicated team in a brand new, purpose-built facility, the successful candidate with be confident in performing general radiography.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an uncompromising commitment to treat all patients with dignity and respect in a professional, empathic and compassionate manner
- Work collaboratively as part of a larger team to deliver the best health outcomes for our patients
- Strive for the highest level of image quality at all times
- Embrace challenges with proven ability to problem solve in a complex and ever changing environment
Requirements for this role include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice imaging
- Current registration with the New Zealand MRTB and a current Annual Practicing Certificate
In return we offer a fantastic range of benefits including: Free onsite car parking, 5 weeks Annual Leave, Mobile phone, Health & Life Insurance and CPD Allowance.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 we will require the successful candidate to provide proof of vaccination.