29th October 2021
All Vendors/Suppliers entering Beyond Radiology premises must read this PDF detailing the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Amendment Order (No 3) 2021.
2nd of December 2021
Per the Ministry of Health announcement, Auckland will move to Covid-19 Protection Framework as of 11:59pm on 2nd of December 2021.
Beyond Radiology, will operate in accordance with Regional Radiology Guidelines under the Covid-19 Protection Framework. We will provide Radiology Services as an essential service and will continue to work diligently to keep our staff and patients safe by adhering to strict infection control protocols, safety screening, and controlled access into our building.
Upon arrival for an appointment, patients are required to:
- Complete our Covid-19 screening
- Remain in their vehicle and phone our reception to advise of their arrival
- Please note: No support or accompanying persons permitted onsite unless pre-approved
- Wear a mask
- Have their temperature checked
- Use the MoH QR code app to sign in
Please email all referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org for triaging.
Be well and stay safe,